Program & Project Managment
608-412-1418 IT Consulting
Program & Project Managment
608-412-1418 IT Consulting
Timothy Cummuta, PMP/PMI-ACP-SA Certified Agilist
2025 Wood St., La Crosse, WI. 54603
Program/Sr. Project Management Certified PMP/PMI-ACP/SA Certified Agilist: Established and proven three plus decades of Program/Project Leadership in Business Management, Continuous Improvement experience as a director, manager, or consulting change agent. Worked with C-Suite Executives and all levels of functional management as either an internal leader/SME or external consultant/SME. Developed PMO strategy and management processes. Create and implement PMO governance and standards. Supervise and train PMs and PMO staff. Developed creative solutions adapting to Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, & Ambiguity. Developed continuous improvement plans utilizing existing processes, hybrid processes, and/or innovative processes to advance business planning and directives. Successful leveraging an in-depth knowledge of innovative business trends and shifts such as the implementation of Scaled Agile Methods across the enterprise. 20-years’ experience with MS Project. 8-years’ experience with Agile and Scrum.
Skills Partial List
Portfolio, Program, & Project Management • Portfolio Management • Zero Trust Deployment • IAM (Identity Access Management) • MFA (Multi-factor Authentication) • SASE • SD WAN • Micro Segmentation • Visibility/Analytics • DAST/SAST • PCI DSS • Patch Management • Vulnerability Assessment/Impact • SPF/DKIM • DMARC • DevSecOps • Scaled Agile Framework • Change Management • Lean • Lean Agile Startup • Agile Coach/Trainer • EPMO • Azure • Scrum • Waterfall • PaaS • IaaS • SaaS implementation • IoT • Telecommunications/Internet Protocols • Vendor/Contract Management • Engineering Projects Management • Product Development/Management • Financial Impact Analysis/Planning/Management • Market Analysis • Continuous Improvement • Risk Management • Conflict Resolution • Matrix/Cross-Functional Teams Management • Strategic Thinking & Planning • Enterprise/Network Architectures • Linux • SDLC • Executive Leadership
Program/Sr. Project Management (Contract Consultant) Oct. 2022 to present
· Program/Sr. Project Manager Over Zero Trust Initiatives for the whole corporation of the largest CU in the world.
· Initiatives included: SASE, SD WAN, Micro Segmentation, Logging and Monitoring (Visibility/Analytics).
· Collaborating across multiple business segments
· Managing vendor relationships establishing requirements, deliverables, POCs, and all internal and external meetings.
· Vendors include: Zscaler, Netskope, Palo/Alto, and Cisco for SASE, Cisco for SD WAN, multiple vendors for Logging and Monitoring.
Program Manager (Contract Consultant) Oct. 2021 to Oct. 2022
AE Business Solutions
· Program Manager over Security Program updating domestic/foreign enterprise Zero-Trust Security for multiple high-profile corporate workstreams. This program includes twenty-nine workstreams for a multi-billion-dollar consumer goods organization.
· Leading a large corporate-wide (Global) digital transformation to a cloud centric secure enterprise. Impacting internal customers as well as external customer
· Collaborating with outside vendors to provide key automation pieces such as Mimecast, CrowdStrike, Rapid 7 and more.
· Managing high priority mandatory business change projects impacting multiple organizational units across the U.S. and international affiliates.
· Leading multiple virtual teams through systematic PM disciplines.
· Working with C-Suite & executive management to facilitate corporate change management.
Program Manager New Product Development May 2019—Oct. 2021
McNeilus Truck Mfg. Dodge Center, MN.
· Program Manager simultaneously on multiple product lines.
· Large Multi-year SAFe Project Management on multiple complex Agile/Hybrid projects concurrently.
· Leading multiple teams in hybrid Agile/Predictive flow-based engineering and production environments.
· Implemented SaaS LeanKit Platform, set up and managed Governance.
· Created virtual platform cross-functional matrix team.
· Implemented Virtual Agile cross-functional project management across multiple projects.
· Multi-Year long-range Fiscal Budget planning.
· Training and mentoring project managers.
· Facilitating two Continuous Improvement teams, set priorities and goals.
o Created and Implemented enterprise Agile mindset and training.
· Implementing/supporting enterprise SaaS cloud-based digital Kanban
· PMO Capacity Planning.
Sr. Project Manager EPMO January 2017—April 2019
Logistics Health, Inc. Lacrosse, WI.
· LHI is a VA provider.
· PMP (Project Management Professional),
· Working in a highly regulated environment.
· Leading an infrastructure conversion telecom project.
· A compliance software upgrade and deployment project to integrate a Learning Management System and internal IT systems.
· Upgrading HRIS and Finance software systems.
· Mentoring project managers.
· Managing cross-functional teams in multiple projects managing cost, schedule, and scope.
· Working with projects that have high corporate visibility vary in complexity and risk, vary from medium to large which are cross functional and matrix in nature with multiple interdependencies.
· Require solid negotiation skills and ongoing communications with key stakeholders, outside vendors, corporate leadership.
· Project types varied from capital funded to compliance requiring strict adherence to budgets and schedules.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.